As Director of Marketing I was responsible for design, management, and marketing leadership for a construction materials manufacturer located in Los Angeles. I was also responsible for managing a six digit P&L. My tenure was filled with wins, as the team grew 35%-40% in revenue growth for two straight years. In 2015, AVM Industries was on pace to grow significantly with an incredible pipeline built while under my marketing leadership. The position was quite challenging, as the company already had a very static reputation built over 28 years before I assumed my role at the company. Actual responsibilities and milestones were as follows:
– Rebranded the company through new corporate identity, packaging design, messaging, and a move towards a more sales oriented company culture.
– Worked with the head of sales to move 80% of direct sales to distribution.
– Created retail promotional displays.
– Organized the most successful trade shows in the company’s history based on follow-up sales leads.
– Responsible for all communications and assets related to two new product lines for the building envelope.
– Implemented a new CRM for sales activity tracking (Replaced Goldmine)
– Managed Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Youtube advertising campaigns.
– Created 10 custom videos for the AVM Industries Youtube channel and website (company previously had zero) that increased traffic and page authority for linked website pages.
– Locked in contract with third party data service to track current and potential leads for our contractor clients to use AVM Industries’ waterproofing systems.
– Amended Speclink listings to significantly increase architectural specifications for tile waterproofing jobs.
– Analyzed inventory and influenced ownership to expand manufacturing and inventory supply to increase revenues.
– Created all creative using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
– Handled escalated customer challenges in the field.
– Built new website.
Top 10 Waterproofing Mistakes Made By Waterproofing Pros